Hi everyone!
Still no word on the FBI clearance and we have hit a few more bumps as well! Several of our 30+ documents are nearing "expiration" now that things have been delayed with the FBI. Also, our social worker is having to get a letter from her licensing board since her license is expiring in a few months and we don't know how long that will take either. Please pray that we will receive our other documents quickly so that we will not have to redo all the others. I have been stressing out but trying to remind myself that God is in control of everything. He is taking care of our baby even though we are not there to protect or care for her.
Thanks so much for your prayers!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can call the FBI ours took 8 weeks they will give you an email that gets things moving a little faster when you are adopting, we are waiting for travel dates and my last FBI seems to be lost in the Christmas mail
Our prayers are with you , feel free to email us if you have any questions
Amanda.
I'll be praying!!!
Allison
I just found your blog and will keep you in my prayers. I am just starting my Kaz International Adoption Journey ... I am sure following along with you will be helpful... and I hope by doing so I can be supportive :-) Feel free to check my blog out
Post a Comment