
Hello! I am writing to ask you all to please pray for our paperwork as we have come to a little roadblock. I have been waiting for the last few weeks for our FBI background check to arrive and have yet to see it. I was told it should be here within two weeks and it has already been over 3 weeks now. Please pray that we will receive it soon as it is the last document needed for our dossier. The next step will be for us to scan and email all our documents to our case manager to review before we send them all to be apostilled. After that, it's time for it to be translated into Russian and then sent to the Kazakhstan Embassy! I am praying that God would bless our paperwork and all those whose hands it passes through. Thanks for all your prayers! We appreciate it so much!Above is a picture of Kazakh Christmas stockings :)

1 comment:
Yes, I'll join you in prayer for the background paperwork to be processed. Also praying for you as dossier is assimilated, completed and forwarded through a complex international system, trusting in His sovereignty over very "little" details.
Post a Comment