Countdown

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family of God

Thanks for all the support from everyone! Your emails and words of encouragement have meant a lot. It is so comforting to know that we aren't alone in this journey but that there are others that we know and even those that we don't who are willing to petition the Lord on our behalf. How humbling and wonderful!

By the way, Robby called the FBI on Friday and the lady he talked to was very nice and acted as if she was going to try and get things rolling. So, hopefully we will hear something soon.

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi - I just found your blog. We adopted from Kaz on 2007. I look forward to following along. The world of Kaz adoption is so big, you are never alone. :) Hoping your paperwork troubles are soon behind. I know you know this - but it is so all part of the "fun." :)

Kim