
I read an article a while ago about how one adoptive mother noted one difference in adopting a baby opposed to carrying a biological baby. She stated that when she was pregnant with her first child, her growing belly and the baby's movements reminded her and her husband that a baby was on the way. Then when they adopted their second child, that physical reminder wasn't present. She talked about how her husband bought her a special necklace that represented the baby that was going to be theirs and how it was a physical reminder when they looked at it.
I thought that was special, so I did some researching online for something cheap that could be that for us and found this lady who makes necklaces specifically for adoptions from different countries. I tried to take a picture of the one I bought but couldn't get a clear picture so I took one from her website (DosBesitos off etsy.com). My pendant is a map of Kaz on the front and says "Born In My Heart" on the back. It is a good reminder of where God is leading us and that we have to trust Him in this process.

No comments:
Post a Comment